Author Topic: system crash  (Read 1208 times)

Offline 6virjay6

system crash
« on: June 26, 2018, 08:19:02 AM »
Yesterday night while I was trying to copy a DVD, something went wrong and my system crashed. I re-installed win 10 but all avast software with Licence details is gone and I do not have any details.

My mail address is 6virjay6@gmail.com

Now how do I retrieve the software and licence?

Offline jenniferl

Re: system crash
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 09:46:31 PM »
You can access your licenses and links to download the software by signing into your my.avast.com account and clicking "Secure another device" for the download links, and "Your Licenses" for the license files/activation codes. Please note you may need to delete your current devices off the "All Devices" page if your subscription has a limited number of activations. That will free up space for the new installations.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: system crash
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:48:27 PM »
First I suggest you remove your email address on a public access forum, it could be harvested by spam harvester bots.

You can also try the Resend avast License https://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php, you will need to enter the email that you used when purchasing the license.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security