Author Topic: No "order confirmation" email when buying VPN  (Read 3039 times)

REDACTED

No "order confirmation" email when buying VPN
« on: June 26, 2018, 07:43:07 PM »
So basically, I ordered the trial but never received the Order confirmation email with the log in details if I wanted to stop the renewal... Which, of course, I do. The extension was added automatically to my Anti virus, with me not even using the licence which I never received. Even if technically I have it now, since it does show up. I tried emailing the support team but all they did was send me the licence of a completely different extension that I ordered a few hours after, and when I contacted them directly.... they sent me the activation code for that other extension.

I don't know what to do. I can't cancel the renewal even if I want to, and the email is completely gone.

REDACTED

Re: No "order confirmation" email when buying VPN
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 08:04:56 PM »
I'll reply by adding that. No, pressing "forgot my id" or "lost my password" in the order portal absolutely doesn't help. Because after you fill out the info it only shows me old orders. None of which is the VPN one. Its like it has been completely erased yet still shows up in my antivirus.

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 06:30:21 PM »
Okay, so I thought - maybe I wrote my email wrong. And it just sent the "Order Confirmation" email either to oblivion without checking if such email exists, or it sent it to a completely different person... After trying around 30 variations of my email, in ways that I usually misspell it and even in way which I don't. I've come empty.

The extension is still very much active but traces of me buying it are no where to be found. If I will have to, I will lock my credit card and make it void. Because I have not received any word from support when it comes to this problem.

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:45:37 PM »
Avast....
That is NOT what I NEEDED
What kind of support team do you frickin have. When I sent a a report before, all I got was a licence number from a completely different order. And now this?!

support@help2.avast.com
20:43 (2 minutes ago)
to me

Hello,

Thank you for contacting AVAST Software.

We've checked your email address and found that the auto-renewal feature for your subscription was already canceled.

Your order will expire at the end of its validation period.

If you would like to renew your subscription in the future, you can purchase a new one at https://www.avast.com .

Kind regards,

VladimĂ­r,
The Avast Support Team
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 07:51:02 PM by Luciela »