Author Topic: Avast Password for android not syncs with Avast Password for PC  (Read 2031 times)

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
Hello all! :)

Here are the steps I have made so far:

1- Installed Avast Password for PC
2- Installed the avast password plugin for chrome
3- Checked out and everything is working pretty well.
4- On PC, I followed to the avast password settings screen and asked to sync with my avast account. ** The attached picture is the result of this procedure **. I believe that I should have received an email because I did not have any active device yet. However, I did not receive any email, already searched in spam folder to no avail.
5- I installed Avast password for android and asked to sync. But, I got stuck in the screen that asks me to approve a verification code on an active device  ** as shown in my screenshot **. As I do not have an active device for Avast password, I believe that it should be the problem.

Any ideas on how to activate a device (PC) if I am not receiving any email in order to do this?

PS--> I do not know if it is related, but I had created another post (on MyAvast subforum) explaining that my avast installation in a PC is not showing on the device list of MyAvast website, despite the fact that in the license screen of avast software for PC shows that my installation is successfully connected to my account ** as shown in my screenshot **.

Thanks for your time,

Tonanet

REDACTED

Re: Avast Password for android not syncs with Avast Password for PC
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 10:13:21 AM »
Same problem as above. After updating from Win7 to Win 10, nothing works.

PLEASE HELP US!!

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
Re: Avast Password for android not syncs with Avast Password for PC
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 04:55:39 PM »
Hello Espen5,

Just feedback about how I solved my problem.

By a happy chance, I found an email that I received from avast from the very first time I signup for the password manager service. I clicked on the email's link, and I succeed to authorize my PC to sync with my account. It seems that you receive this email only once after you signup for the service for the first time.

I hope that it can work for you too.

Thanks for your time,

Tonanet.