Author Topic: My Avast Secureline subscription stop working  (Read 3137 times)

REDACTED

My Avast Secureline subscription stop working
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:20:45 PM »
Hello avast support i register avast on mar 30 2018 which i believe it will work till mar 30 2019 but not what may be the issue exactly. Waiting for your response. Here is my details Order ID:13250253106.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 06:33:37 PM by erodr13441 »

Offline Raeken

• Deutsch living in France
Re: My Avast Secureline subscription stop working
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 06:28:07 PM »
Hallo!

Please, edit and remove your email address. It will prevent spam.

You can wait for the response from Avast Support or we can try to help you here.
Can you tell us what is the error that is shown when you try to connect? Which version you have (builtin or standalone)?
Windows 11 Pro - Version 21H2 - 64 Bits | Avast SecureLine VPN - Standalone

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 06:37:15 PM »
Thanks i have remove the email when i try to insert the license i got error saying "Unable to insert the license file" on ios saying No license file

Offline Raeken

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 06:53:06 PM »
Ok...

Are you using the builtin (on Avast Antivirus free or paid) or standalone version?

In some cases, the user was trying to put the license on Avast Antivirus and it was not working. It may works, but there's some cases that doesn't.
And they just downloaded and installed the standalone version and it started working as it should.

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 07:11:20 PM »
Am using standalone version it the one am using before suddenly just stop working

Offline Raeken

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 07:14:50 PM »
Right...

Is everything ok here? https://my.avast.com/en-us/#licenses/

Can you try to use the Beta (Windows only) version? https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=219647.0

If nothing works, unfortunately, you have to wait for the Avast Support. But, do not send more than one support request.  :)

REDACTED

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 11:18:56 AM »
Hello
I seem to have the same problem. A few days ago, my VPN stopped working it keep asking me for my licence, which I tried to enter with my avast account, and then insert the licence file saved on my desktop, then manually... nothing works ...
I have sent an e-mail to customerservice@avast.com , do you thnik I will have an answer, because I am up for renewal in august, and f it does not work, I'll look somewhere else for VPN.

Thank you !