Author Topic: URGENT - Charged for DRi*Avast Software and Need to Cancel  (Read 153539 times)

Offline Ian23

Re: URGENT - Charged for DRi*Avast Software and Need to Cancel
« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2022, 03:16:36 PM »
I have tried sending this on chat but finish up going round in circles. Could somebody please help.

"I am severely disabled and use DragonDictate to "chat". This is time-consuming and very slow so suggest you keep this brief. If you have many questions an email address would be useful so that I could reply at my own pace. However, as this seems to be a complete mess I think it would be easier just to agree the refund and get this over with as my very limited time is precious.

When checking my PayPal account today I discovered that I have made a payment  of £78.99 GBP to Digital River Ireland Ltd (paypalcs@digitalriver.com) for DRI*AVAST Software. I have no idea what this is, I did not order it, I do not wish it and I would like an immediate refund. I have no current subscriptions with you. I do not have a product number since I did not order it and have no documentation from avast concerning it . I had avast anti track at one time but cancelled it sometime ago.

Regards,
Ian

Offline jdhcervantes

« Reply #106 on: June 26, 2022, 10:50:25 AM »
Hola,

Me ha pasado lo mismo hace unas semanas y no tengo constancia o recuerdo de estar suscrito o contratar ningún servicio o producto.

Ha sabido algo al final?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • Urlaub/Vacation
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2022, 11:00:30 AM »
Please post English here, else use the forum section for your language.
-> Non-English Zone: https://forum.avast.com/index.php#c7
W8.1 [x64] - Avast PremSec 22.7.7366.BC [UI.713] - Firefox ESR 91.11 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 91.11
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 103.0 - Cleanup 22.2 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 22.2 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2022, 08:44:10 AM »
I have tried sending this on chat but finish up going round in circles. Could somebody please help.

"I am severely disabled and use DragonDictate to "chat". This is time-consuming and very slow so suggest you keep this brief. If you have many questions an email address would be useful so that I could reply at my own pace. However, as this seems to be a complete mess I think it would be easier just to agree the refund and get this over with as my very limited time is precious.

When checking my PayPal account today I discovered that I have made a payment  of £78.99 GBP to Digital River Ireland Ltd (paypalcs@digitalriver.com) for DRI*AVAST Software. I have no idea what this is, I did not order it, I do not wish it and I would like an immediate refund. I have no current subscriptions with you. I do not have a product number since I did not order it and have no documentation from avast concerning it . I had avast anti track at one time but cancelled it sometime ago.

Regards,
Ian

Hi,

You do not seem to have any subscription under the email address drum****@gmail.com
The closest match is Jane Drum****; email: drum****@googlemail.com - If you know this person perhaps you can check with them.

Offline cjbray

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2022, 05:59:53 AM »
I've been charged $54.45 on July 29th for something from DRI Avast when I did not order this item and do not even know what it is.  How do I get a refund.

Offline Christian76

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2022, 04:10:48 AM »
I am in the same situation but they charge me 3.908,75 thb = 108 USD , and i don't have an account and i never subscribe , but is impossible to get in touch with some one I'm spinning around from more than 2 hours , if some one of you guys have a suggest please support me , thanks

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2022, 02:24:02 PM »
I've been charged $54.45 on July 29th for something from DRI Avast when I did not order this item and do not even know what it is.  How do I get a refund.

Hi,

You can reach Avast Support via https://support.avast.com/en-ca/contact/sales_refund_general

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2022, 02:37:47 PM »
I am in the same situation but they charge me 3.908,75 thb = 108 USD , and i don't have an account and i never subscribe , but is impossible to get in touch with some one I'm spinning around from more than 2 hours , if some one of you guys have a suggest please support me , thanks

Hi,

You can reach Avast sales support via https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund_general
Order ID: 112477941700