Author Topic: URGENT - Charged for DRi*Avast Software and Need to Cancel  (Read 241087 times)

Offline Vader3

Re: URGENT - Charged for DRi*Avast Software and Need to Cancel
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2020, 02:05:42 PM »
Problem as above. It charged me for a product that I didn't purchase. The option in https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/126/#artTitle doesn't work because I don't have any subscription to cancel.
Is there any way to contact the support directly (preferably by e-mail) because otherwise I will have to close my bank account or report it as theft.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
Problem as above. It charged me for a product that I didn't purchase. The option in https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/126/#artTitle doesn't work because I don't have any subscription to cancel.
Is there any way to contact the support directly (preferably by e-mail) because otherwise I will have to close my bank account or report it as theft.

The post directly above yours shows how to get past that, see quote of that post.
<snip quote>
Contact Sales:  https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/
If you don't have an order # use 00000000 then explain your problem.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Aurel6

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2020, 02:46:16 PM »
I was charged $107,09 for DRI*AVAST SOFTWA and I did not order this. I do not even know what it is. Please refund my money and do what ever you have to do to get rid of this. Thank You.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2020, 05:16:39 PM »
The posts above yours outlines the way to do this by submitting a support ticket explaining the issue.

Refund request - https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_refund If you haven't got the Order ID, etc enter 00000000 and give as much information that you can to help identify it.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline dougiechef

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2021, 06:21:58 AM »
I am being charged for 59.99 for this year and last year and I am sure I cancelled it 2 years ago! I can't figure out how to cancel the damn thing. You would think they would give you a warning email!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2021, 01:31:19 PM »
I am being charged for 59.99 for this year and last year and I am sure I cancelled it 2 years ago! I can't figure out how to cancel the damn thing. You would think they would give you a warning email!

Yes you should have received an email notification, the most common cause of non-receipt is an old email address no longer used.

Offline Astrid20

« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2021, 12:34:19 PM »
Please put my money $251.52 back into my account. I am not registered with you . You are thieves . How dare you. I`m a aged care pensioner  and have very little to live on now , because you take money out of my bank

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2021, 02:26:10 PM »
Please put my money $251.52 back into my account. I am not registered with you . You are thieves . How dare you. I`m a aged care pensioner  and have very little to live on now , because you take money out of my bank
Hi, the amount is way too high for any of the consumer products. So, I doubt this really came from Avast.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline kasymhanmuhanbetov

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2021, 11:16:19 AM »
Я проверял свой банковский счет сегодня и заметил, что с меня списали 29,99 за «Dri * Avast Software», когда я вообще не создавал аккаунт в Avast, а также не покупал премиум или какой-либо из их продуктов. Как я могу отменить это, если я никогда не создавал учетную запись или номер продукта? Я даже не знаю, что такое Dri *. Получить помощь напрямую от службы поддержки было сложно, так как они просят уточнить детали.

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2021, 12:03:24 PM »
Please post here in English language, or try this: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=28.0

Offline pascale34

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2021, 06:23:57 PM »
It seems that by upgrading premium anti virus from the free one (2 years ago) a clean up program was included that I never used by the way. Canceled the premium anti virus but did not take notice of the clean up program that has to be canceled as well, for this reaason I just got billed 59,99€ via credit card for a re newal off the clean up software that was never installed in the first place! Pay attention to this when canceling your premium avast antivirus software and look out for atached software that was probably included in the package even never installed! They will bill you and there is nothing you can do!. Be warned ...

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2021, 07:04:16 PM »
It seems that by upgrading premium anti virus from the free one (2 years ago) a clean up program was included that I never used by the way. Canceled the premium anti virus but did not take notice of the clean up program that has to be canceled as well, for this reaason I just got billed 59,99€ via credit card for a re newal off the clean up software that was never installed in the first place! Pay attention to this when canceling your premium avast antivirus software and look out for atached software that was probably included in the package even never installed! They will bill you and there is nothing you can do!. Be warned ...

As far as I'm aware, Avast Cleanup Premium is not part of the the Avast Premium Antivirus program, though it and Avast Free have a cleanup component included. 
But it only reports cleanup issues in the hope that you will purchase the paid Avast Cleanup Premium product.

Did you ever signup for the trial version of Avast Cleanup Premium, as that would require completing a payment mandate that would kick in at the end of the trial and upon renewal.

What does your Registration Information say you have for your installation (right click the avast tray icon - Registration Information).

Offline marciewilliams67

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2021, 07:30:30 PM »
i tried the phone number no one answered no one sending  a email need an address to send back omni did not use marciewilliams67@gmail.com  MARCELLA WILLIAMS

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2021, 12:22:17 PM »
@marciewilliams67. It is unwise to post your email address on a public forum like this, unless you want spam.
I suggest you edit your post and remove or disguise it.

As in bob3160's post above:
Contact Sales:  https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/
If you don't have an order # use 00000000 then explain your problem.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 12:24:07 PM by rocksteady »

Offline Robert1655

« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2021, 12:26:32 PM »
I dont want this I never wanted it and do i have to sue you in a court .and i cant .I do not have an e-mail telling my I purchased this .I do not have any order number or anything relating to to this