Author Topic: Like everyone, I'm having password problems.  (Read 3758 times)

REDACTED

Like everyone, I'm having password problems.
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:54:02 AM »
I really want to upgrade to a paid subscription to support Avast as I use it on all my devices and even my phone, but sweet mother of god I will never pay for a service that is broken. Why is the password part of the software such garbage? First, actually being able to access your passwords is an absolute gamble, some times you can't, 90% of the you can't, the program just spins and that's as far as you get, like playing a slot machine. Then on the extremely rare occasions you do get access to your passwords, actually clicking and loading into one is entirely new gamble, like you're playing with random number generators to access your information.

If you search online for Avast Passwords, you will find endless people having problems with this feature. I've done a repair, I've done an update, I've restarted, the only thing I have yet to do is just re-export the passwords back to my browser and give up all together with this whole feature, which could be amazing to use, if the actually worked. Has anyone out there actually figured out how to get the password feature to work and to work consistently? I'm on the latest Windows 10 build, Program Version 18.5.2342 (build 18.5.3931.338).