Author Topic: Cancel Auto renewal  (Read 3829 times)

REDACTED

Cancel Auto renewal
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:53:06 PM »
I haven't received any order email after getting the trial. I would like to cancel the subscription but i dont have an account connected to the subscription because it never asked for one. So i tried making an account on the computer that the trial is currently being used on. It didn't work. Instead when i sign into my account it says i have no licenses. However in the clean up application it states Avast Cleanup 60 days license. I just want help with cancelling the subscription so that im not billed at the end of the 60 days. I also just want to remaining 60 days connected to an account as im planning to do a windows reset on this computer making me unable to use the reaming 60 days. If i could get some assistance with these two problems that would be great Thanks

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Cancel Auto renewal
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 10:22:29 AM »
I haven't received any order email after getting the trial. I would like to cancel the subscription but i dont have an account connected to the subscription because it never asked for one. So i tried making an account on the computer that the trial is currently being used on. It didn't work. Instead when i sign into my account it says i have no licenses. However in the clean up application it states Avast Cleanup 60 days license. I just want help with cancelling the subscription so that im not billed at the end of the 60 days. I also just want to remaining 60 days connected to an account as im planning to do a windows reset on this computer making me unable to use the reaming 60 days. If i could get some assistance with these two problems that would be great Thanks

Hi,

send me please either your email address you have used when you subscribed or activation key you have in Avast Cleanup (via PM) and I will cancel your auto-renewal.

Thank you.

Offline Judy69

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 04:10:10 PM »
 wnt to cancel auto renewal

Offline grattagamole

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 11:55:50 PM »
also i want to cancel auto renewal of avast cleanup premium, but the link provided in the email that was informing me that the auto renewal was going to happen does not work.
i managed to open my avast account starting from the program itself and was redirected to the account in the browser. there i was able to choose to cancel the auto renewal, but the thing was not immediate, a message told me that up to 24 hours will be needed. the problem is that after closing the browser now i can not know if the cancellation has been made or not, logging into my account i can only see that the licence is active and the expiry date, but nothing about the auto renewal thing.
Stellarman please can you help me? shall also i send you a pm with my email or/and activation key.
thank you in advance.

Offline grattagamole

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 05:52:38 AM »
EDIT:my problem is now solved, please ignore my previous post :)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 11:20:16 AM »
wnt to cancel auto renewal

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

The trial period is still valid until March 8 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline sean228

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 12:30:12 PM »
Please can you cancel by automatic activation of the Avast Clean up Premium, my licence code is;

SDR85C- H2GRQJ-5Y47GN

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 01:52:30 PM »
Please can you cancel by automatic activation of the Avast Clean up Premium, my licence code is;

SDR85C- H2GRQJ-5Y47GN

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

The trial period is still valid until March 16 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.