Author Topic: Auto Updates  (Read 9863 times)

luiss

Re:Auto Updates
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2004, 06:51:49 PM »
[hello pavel. use avast home, I live in spain. and today I cannot either update. the attempt manually and is impossible. but we will hope, is no problem. single I speak Spanish

:)

luiss

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 07:17:43 PM »
hello it seems that finally I have updated avast. thanks for
your interest good bye friends.      Information on the present update: Total time: 11 s - Vps: It is already updated (present version 0312-4) Servant: download1.avast.com (66.98.166.72:80) unloaded Archives: (1.37 5 KB) Time of unloading: 4 s :o

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 01:29:02 AM »
hello it seems that finally I have updated avast. thanks for
your interest good bye friends.      Information on the present update: Total time: 11 s - Vps: It is already updated (present version 0312-4) Servant: download1.avast.com (66.98.166.72:80) unloaded Archives: (1.37 5 KB) Time of unloading: 4 s :o

Happy with you and hopping everything goes ok for the future. But, if you want more help, I need to know what is your OS and how is configurated avast for you (dial-up or DSL/permanent connection) and if you can run the manual update.
The best things in life are free.

luiss

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 11:44:18 PM »
hello tecnico friend, because I have ADSL and Windows xp home. by demas everything goes well.  debio is already updated well to be a failure of servants.  I see that your aids to people it seems much that you are an expert.  thanks to be so kind and to help me.  you are of Brazil?  I soi of Spain.  ciao friend.  ahh and I do not change avast by ningun another antivirus bulging tapeworm and she leaves it, and that that I even had left time to finalize the license.  what I like of avast is that it does not consume resources.  good bye.