Author Topic: Need help cancelling the 60 day cleanup premium trial.  (Read 2727 times)

Offline seanpetty27

Need help cancelling the 60 day cleanup premium trial.
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:32:52 PM »
Hi everyone, i'm looking for some help with cancelling the automatic renewal of the avast cleanup premium trial. I have looked on my account to see if there is an option to do it there but its not showing that I have the 60 day cleanup premium trial installed. So it seems like there's no way of cancelling it there, however it does show that i'm using the avast free antivirus. I also did not receive an order conformation E-mail when I started the trial. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Raeken

• Deutsch
  • Komm, sag, was du willst 🇩🇪
Re: Need help cancelling the 60 day cleanup premium trial.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 04:55:26 PM »
Contact support: https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/
You don't need to provide your Order ID as long you don't have it. Just insert "00000000000".

The support can take between 3 to 5 business days to answer it.  ;)
Windows 10 Pro - Version 1809 - 64 Bits | macOS Mojave - Version 10.14.2 | Avast SecureLine VPN - Standalone

Offline Stellarman

• Avast team
  • Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 10:13:41 AM »
Hi everyone, i'm looking for some help with cancelling the automatic renewal of the avast cleanup premium trial. I have looked on my account to see if there is an option to do it there but its not showing that I have the 60 day cleanup premium trial installed. So it seems like there's no way of cancelling it there, however it does show that i'm using the avast free antivirus. I also did not receive an order conformation E-mail when I started the trial. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

send me please either your email address you have used when you subscribed or activation key you have in Avast Cleanup (via PM) and I will cancel your auto-renewal.

Thank you.

Offline bbhbc10

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 05:43:11 PM »
I am having same problem with 3 avast free 60 day trials... (Avast Cleanup, Avast SecureLine for PC, Avast Internet Security)

I accidentally activated them thru a dead email account that was linked to my avast account and not my current one...then when i tried to cancel them thru avast account i got a message that it couldn't be done and now i do not know how to cancel them.

It keeps telling me i have to get passwords thru an old email account i cannot access anymore.

Offline Stellarman

• Avast team
  • Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:16:09 AM »
I am having same problem with 3 avast free 60 day trials... (Avast Cleanup, Avast SecureLine for PC, Avast Internet Security)

I accidentally activated them thru a dead email account that was linked to my avast account and not my current one...then when i tried to cancel them thru avast account i got a message that it couldn't be done and now i do not know how to cancel them.

It keeps telling me i have to get passwords thru an old email account i cannot access anymore.

Hi,

I am not able to find any record associated with the email you have registered here on the forum.
Please send me the email address you have used to activate the product via PM and I'll look at it.

Thank you.

Offline autocorrect

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 12:46:36 PM »
I'm having a similar issue... i got the 60 day trial for avast cleanup and there doesnt seem to be a way to cancel it before renewal. I didnt receive any emails, and i created an avast account on my pc but under "licenses" it doesn't show anything

Offline langocska54

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 02:23:06 PM »
Nem találom, hol lehet lemondani a 60 napos próbaidő utáni megújítást.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
Nem találom, hol lehet lemondani a 60 napos próbaidő utáni megújítást.
Please post English here.
Win 8.1 [x64] - Avast Premier 19.3.2369.BUC - CC 5.55 - MCS - EEK - FF ESR 60.6 [NS/AOS/uBO] - TB 60.5.3 [EM] - ACP/ASB/ASL.BUC
Deutschsprachiger Bereich -> Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline tomalex1

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:53 PM »
I Tried to cancel Avast Cleanup and after pressing the cancel button, I got a message saying they could not cancel and after that the cancel button disappeared and never returned. In addition, your captcha system is almost impossible to use. I don't think I will be trying any more new Avast products as it appears that the company is trying to play games with their customers. I want to cancel Avast Cleanup ASAP. I will contest the charges if it goes o n my card.

Offline Stellarman

• Avast team
  • Product Manager
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2018, 01:39:34 PM »
I Tried to cancel Avast Cleanup and after pressing the cancel button, I got a message saying they could not cancel and after that the cancel button disappeared and never returned. In addition, your captcha system is almost impossible to use. I don't think I will be trying any more new Avast products as it appears that the company is trying to play games with their customers. I want to cancel Avast Cleanup ASAP. I will contest the charges if it goes o n my card.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on December 5th.

The trial period is already over however you don't have to worry about charging your credit card anymore.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline ibmama2

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 09:43:26 PM »
I WANT TO CANCEL MY AVAST CLEAN UP PREMIUM FREE TRIAL......I DON'T WANT TO AUTOMATICALLY BE RENEWED.

Offline Stellarman

• Avast team
  • Product Manager
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2018, 01:07:10 PM »
I WANT TO CANCEL MY AVAST CLEAN UP PREMIUM FREE TRIAL......I DON'T WANT TO AUTOMATICALLY BE RENEWED.

Hi,

I am not able to find any record associated with the email you have registered here on the forum.
Please send me the email address you have used to activate the product via PM and I'll look at it.

Thank you.