Author Topic: avast pricing question  (Read 1087 times)

Offline corvairbob65

avast pricing question
« on: August 03, 2018, 12:16:52 AM »
i have started using a pc again after years with the chromebook. now i find i need to have antivirus installed. does avast cover more than one pc for the same price? and can anyone tell me if i get avast for any price will that price stay the same at every renewal? i see they have a 19.99 price inthe free program that has a bunch of items they say are covered, like identity theft, safe online shopping, safe banking use, free firewall maybe better than windows firewall, prevents hacker attacks, keeps me safe from fake websites, stops spam. but what i want to know if if i get this for the 19.99 this year will it be the same price next year when it is time for me to renew it? can anyone tell me this or will i be at the mercy of the teaser rate this time and get stuck with a larger bill nest go around?

also can you tell me if the protection they offer in this update form the free package will cover me like i have now with adaware and spybot installed. so i could delete those programs. or should i still keep them and if so how does all this affect pc performance? thanks  bp.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
Re: avast pricing question
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 01:23:41 AM »
Hi
Here is a link that if you Browse will give you all the cost/pricing options and versions.
https://www.avast.com/index#pc:)