Author Topic: The Support is really lackluster in my opinion  (Read 1013 times)

REDACTED

The Support is really lackluster in my opinion
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:04:35 AM »
Hello there,

im creating this topic since i had submitted a support ticket yesterday evening and since then not had an answer of any kind. not even an automated mail about my ticket getting reviewed or something. Which would be totally fine, if i was using the free version and my problems were kinda small, but right now Avast driver Update killed my computer. i cant do really anything on it anymore. Im even using my laptop to write this post (and the supporttickets whatsoever). But lets get into the problems. Maybe i can get some support here.

So i purchased the Pro Version of the Driver Updater which then did what the name suggest. After it was done updating all my drivers the first thing i noticed were a lot of crashes of my graphics driver. After checking myself the driver updater did not select the most recent driver which i had to do myself (20€ for nothing, thanks). But it did not fix the problem. Shortly after i registered a strange increase of CPU usage ranging from 25 to 100% even if doing absolutly nothing. Checking the Taskmanager for Strange programms did not help either. So i tried doing the only thing that was left for me to do. Roll on the Backup Avast automatically took beforehand. this did, beside pretty much wasting my time and restarting my computer, absolutly nothing. So im sitting here not able to do shit because a produkt i bought to save me stress and annoyane is causing me the biggest headache i had this summer...

Here are my system specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit (6.1, Build 7601)
Gigabyte H87-HD3 Bios Dae 04/17/13 22:05:19 Ver 04.06.05
Intel Core i5-4570 @3,20GHz Quadcore
8192 GB Ram
Direct x 11
NVidia Geforce GTX 660 TI