Author Topic: My PC has disappeared from List of Devices in My Avast Account  (Read 2196 times)

Offline GEORGEB21

My PC has disappeared from List of Devices in My Avast Account
« on: October 27, 2018, 11:34:16 PM »
My PC has disappeared from the list of devices in my Avast Account, still shows my mobiles and all my licences. Everything is working OK I can log into my AVAST ACCOUNT via Avast Premier on my PC.. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Avast, makes no difference. Does anyone know what the problem may be and how to resolve it. Thanks

Offline GEORGEB21

Re: My PC has disappeared from List of Devices in My Avast Account
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 02:53:18 PM »
Finally got my PC back in list List of Devices, I logged into my account and tried Secure another device and pressing DOWNLOAD it kept  failing with the Licence (CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT). I did, but told not to worry about it. I wasn't happy not seeing it there after clicking on Manage Account from Avast.

SO I then selected "Secure another Device" then took the other option of using another Licence and opted for the Avast Free  version and Downloaded that restarted computer. When I logged back into my account my PC was back in the list of devices. I then entered my Activation Code in Avast to revert it back to Premier.