Author Topic: No response from Avast. They seemingly don't care once they have your money!!  (Read 7432 times)

REDACTED

>:( Will anyone in management at Avast please read my message to you yesterday and reply?!
Now I am not just frustrated I am really angry with the shoddy treatment of paying customers. It is SO difficult to get in contact with anyone in management, and messages are not taken seriously.

Avast Cleanup has corrupted all my photos and slowed my computer but no-one on Avast cares . You have my money and that's seemingly all you want.  I have wasted hours trying to fix the mess Avast has left with the cleanup program and am not even halfway through. I paid for Avast Cleanup  July 2nd. in a moment of very regretted foolishness, believing it would be great because I have Avast Driver Updater which is very good and use the free anti virus program which is also good.

The Cleanup program does too much damage. I am asking for refund, even though it is now over 30 days, but I have not been able to reach management. I also want to make sure my subscription to the Cleanup program is cancelled NOW please.

Avast rescue centre does NOT undo any of the damage. I am very disappointed and will not recommend the program-or the poor service- to anyone.
Please do not refer me to someone else's answer as it does not help in this case.
I hope I will get a response this time from any one in Avast management who actually cares about the customers and Avast's reputation! Also, the "verification" letters are so difficult to make out I'm beginning to think you don't want anyone to write in!

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Captcha is only needed for your first 3 posts. (Spam protection)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0