Author Topic: eset mobile security  (Read 4589 times)

Offline krypton

• Poster
eset mobile security
« on: September 13, 2018, 07:23:31 AM »
hello

what u guys think about eset? i am using eset mobile security in my phone since last 2 months because one of my friend given me eset premium to use because he buyed 2 license for him and his brother, but his brother ain't using any av in phone. so my friend given it to me.

i don't know more about any other av except avast. so i got questions about eset.
LAPTOP: LENOVO G50, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HARD DISK, AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY 2020, WINDOWS 8.1

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: eset mobile security
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:40:05 AM »
You'll get more answers asking on the eset forum, other than that try for yourself and make your own decision.

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »
Agreed, I don't think you'll find 'many' users with eset installed coming to the "Avast Forum" for answers. ;)

Offline krypton

• Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »
i think avast team is the best team and expert in all the products specially if it comes to pc security. so i thought to ask here. i don't expect 100% answers from eset forum. eset forum is going to recommend eset only. and for avast, avast recommends to everybody which is good for security even if its avast product or not. also i seen it's non avast security products forum so i thought to ask the avast experts.

thank you for ur reply. i will keep in my mind next time.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 10:44:34 AM by krypton »
LAPTOP: LENOVO G50, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HARD DISK, AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY 2020, WINDOWS 8.1

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2018, 05:29:38 PM »
i think avast team is the best team and expert in all the products specially if it comes to pc security. so i thought to ask here. i don't expect 100% answers from eset forum. eset forum is going to recommend eset only. and for avast, avast recommends to everybody which is good for security even if its avast product or not. also i seen it's non avast security products forum so i thought to ask the avast experts.

thank you for ur reply. i will keep in my mind next time.

Fair enough. ;)