Author Topic: NEW version: 18.2.5796  (Read 5537 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 18.2.5796
« on: October 02, 2018, 09:04:19 AM »
Hello everyone,

New version 18.2.5796 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Cleanup product?
  • Junk programs feature is now called Unnecessary programs and it is way powerful than before since it is now also able to recommend you programs which haven't been used for some time. Please bear in mind that this functionality starts measuring the last used value from the moment you get the latest version.
  • A few other bugs were squashed for improved stability.

How you can get the latest version?

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.

REDACTED

Re: NEW version: 18.2.5796
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 11:29:07 AM »
Hi, Stellarman,

I bought Avast Cleanup in May 2018, and after I inadvertently removed the desktop shortcut last month it stopped working. It has disappeared from the main list of programs and though it still appears on the add/remove list, I can't open it from there. 

I thought it might work to download from the link you give, but I get a message: 'This app cannot be executed on your PC. Please contact the editor of the program'.  I am on a HP PC, W10.

What do you suggest? 

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 12:45:15 PM »
Hi, Stellarman,

I bought Avast Cleanup in May 2018, and after I inadvertently removed the desktop shortcut last month it stopped working. It has disappeared from the main list of programs and though it still appears on the add/remove list, I can't open it from there. 

I thought it might work to download from the link you give, but I get a message: 'This app cannot be executed on your PC. Please contact the editor of the program'.  I am on a HP PC, W10.

What do you suggest?

Hi,

this is quite difficult to investigate but in general I would recommend you to try:

Please let us know whether it helped.
Thank you.

Offline Pako7

• Poster
  • 18 years with Avast and i still recommend it
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:29:13 PM »
honestly am concerned .... you were gone for so many months and you come back and the only improveent i can see is that "junk programes " has been renamed??

why arent you improving this programme with more features like (defrag , boost speed with unique acceleration methos, etc)

let there be a reason for us paying for you product please!!

Cheers!!

Pako7
WinXP ProSP3/ Core2Duo E8300/ 16GB Ram/ avast! Premire 20.3.2405 (Build 20.3.5200.561) / Chromium Edge Version 81.0.416.72 (Official build) (64-bit), Avast Cleanup ,avast! mobile security

REDACTED

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 07:54:28 PM »

Hey !
I have an Avast Cleanup account with you expiring 20181224.
I have not been able to use. Have tried to boot on my computer but nothing happens. Try to remove and reinstall but when i access my account to get my license number then code 305 will come up why ??
mvh jan