Author Topic: AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS licenses change to AVAST INTERNET SECURITY licences  (Read 1919 times)

Offline jorgefe98

We buy several licenses of AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS (AND OTHERS) ...

But the AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS licenses did not remain active.  :-\

When we installed the other AVAST licenses (VPN, ANTITRACK, CLEANUP), the AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS licence change to AVAST INTERNET SECURITY licence....
(the AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS licenses NOT remain active....) :-\  >:(

We have uninstalled everything (avastclean) and reinstalled everything (more than once) ....
BUT WITHOUT SUCCESS ...

Does anyone have an idea about what the problem might be?

Thank you very much for your help!
Greetings from Argentina..!

Offline MartinZ

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Hi.
it seems that the license you inserted is just for Internet Security. Please send me your license number via PM and I will check it.

Offline jorgefe98

Hi,

yes I see a valid license for Premier attached to the key. So you installed Premier, entered this key and the program changed to Internet Security trial? Have you Internet Security on the PC before?

Regards,
Martin Zima

Offline jorgefe98

IT IS NOT as you say it.

We have installed AVAST ANTIVIRUS (NOT FREE) for many years.
Now we buy new Avast licenses (AVAST PREMIERE and others) as I show you in the private message.

Initially the new AVAST PREMIERE licenses are installed correctly.

But ... the new AVAST PREMIERE ANTIVIRUS licenses change to AVAST INTERNET SECURITY when I enter the other AVAST licenses (VPN, CLEANUP, ANTITRACK, PASSWORDS, INTERNET SECURITY, etc.) ...

Again... after entering the other new Avast licenses that I bought, the AVAST PREMIERE was changed to INTERNET SECURITY.

I tried to fix it ... I also cleaned the computers with AVASTCLEAN to do a clean installation, but the result was the same.

We lost many days trying to fix this ...

If you find the problem, I would like to buy the complete products again.

Thank you very much for your time and advice.
Sincerely,
Maria besanson