Author Topic: Cannot login to the console using google.  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Artūrs

Cannot login to the console using google.
« on: October 18, 2018, 10:26:35 AM »
Hello!

In our company we are using Firefox, but I cant login to the Cloud Management Console using "Login with Google". I still can get into console by entering email and password, but because there is not 2-step-autentification, we decide to change passwords to "extra strong" and using Google to login...
Problem comes on both OS (linux and windows) using Firefox 62.0.3 (32 and 64bit) and older versions as well:

• Press on "Login with Google"
  • Choose profile
  • Accept permissions
  • Get white windows with google play

So far I try:
  • Clear all cookies, history, reinstall
  • Relogin gmail
  • Start firefox in safe mode

I wrote this problem here, because other sites where is possible use "login with Google" it works...
Using other browser is not an option, because of our company politics.
Any help, will be great...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 03:11:58 PM by Artūrs »

REDACTED

Re: Cannot login to the console using google.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 04:39:57 PM »
Hey, this might come as a bit unorthodox... but have you tried adding User-Agent Switcher add-on of a sort to your Firefox and "pretend" to be using Google Chrome in order to access the console? Not sure it will work. Not sure it will be compliant with your company's policy... Not sure it is anywhere near good advise... But who knows... Maybe thinking outside the box is just what you need.  ::) Good luck! 

Offline Artūrs

Re: Cannot login to the console using google.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 08:58:44 AM »
Hello!
Thank You for replay, but our company policy is using Firefox... And unfortunately "User-Agent Switcher" is not compatible with Firefox Quantum. :(