Author Topic: You have no Master Agent available  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Tim353

You have no Master Agent available
« on: September 13, 2018, 01:43:10 PM »
I'm new to Avast and wanting to swap from AVG, mainly for the web based admin which so far is much easier than AVG's administration centre, apart from the remote deployment.

I've installed Avast on my workstation and a server and added both to be a Master Agent, however after multiple reboots the web based admin console is still not accepting either of those as available to be used for the Remote Deployment and keeps asking for the server to be restarted, which I've already done twice.

When looking at them in the Add New Master Agent screen, I can see both have been flagged as being Master Agents but get the warning "please update master agent to the latest update version and wait for activation of remote deployment functionality"  but I can't see a way to update it to the latest version, both installs are reporting they are up to date for both the Program Version and the Virus definitions version.

See attached screen shot.

And hi everyone!

Offline Lukas Mizoch

Re: You have no Master Agent available
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 06:43:11 PM »
You must have installed version 18.6 on you Master Agent. But this version will be published on September 17.

Offline Johannes63

Re: You have no Master Agent available
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 08:14:43 AM »
Hey,

we have got the exact same problem. We have installed the version 18.6.2540 (build 18.6.3983.371) on the Master Agent. The Version of the On-Premise Management Console is 6.0.8.
Can anyone help?

Greetings