Author Topic: View Support Tickets?  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Cam22

View Support Tickets?
« on: October 23, 2018, 01:17:39 AM »
I've submitted a ticket and eventually received an email from no_reply@avast.com saying my request is pending and awaits my feedback and please respond. No links in the email and I've looked everywhere in the 'upgraded' console and can't find tickets anywhere except to submit a new ticket. How am I supposed to do this??

Offline VladimirM

• Avast team
Re: View Support Tickets?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 08:05:37 PM »
Hello,
This query was answered by one of our agents on 18th of October. Your e-mail address seems to be correct in the reply. I am spoofing it now so that it's not publicly available on the forums.

---
To:***@hitservices.com.au Subject:#07342907 - Settings Templates
Hello ,

Thank you for contacting Avast for Business Technical Support. The settings changes should reach the client machines in about 6-10 minutes after saving in the console. Can you be more elaborate on what exclusions you were trying to add, the syntax you used, and where in the console you added them?

Best regards,

Timmy Forson
Avast for Business Technical Support
---

Sorry for any delay this may have caused. For Clarity, I am re-sending the e-mail from our system.
Vladimir Meitner
SMB Support Manager

Offline Cam22

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 01:39:24 AM »
Ok, thank you, found the email from support@help.avg.com in junk.

Offline Riaan9

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 09:10:32 AM »
Hi Avast Support.

This is not the best answer i think. We all get the email, but this is a cumbersome way to manage open queries and remember what was said when and what is still open.

I did submit this today as a feature request, but why is this not already a feature?
When can we expect to be able to view or manage our tickets online on business.avast.com cloud?
This seems like a very basic feature of business support that is missing.