Author Topic: Avast Business Cloud Management Console Version 6.3 and Avast Antivirus 18.7  (Read 4348 times)

Offline Sean.G

• Avast team
Hi,

Avast Business Cloud Management Console 6.3 has just been released today (25th October) along with Avast Antivirus 18.7.

Cloud Management Console
This release delivers a front end bug fix.

Bug Fix

Fixed: The Master Agent will now scan the network after a re-installation of the device acting as the Master Agent has occurred.

Release notes below:

Avast Business Cloud Management Console Version 6.3 Release Notes

Avast Antivirus 18.7
This release introduces bug fixes and enhancements.

We have updated the UI (styling, menu updates), VPN component (part of Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus only) now has its own User Interface. The VPN user interface can still be accessed via the Antivirus UI. This makes accessing the VPN much easier for the end user than having to open up the Antivirus UI with multiple clicks to activate/de-activate the VPN. Support for Windows Server 2019, including Exchange and SharePoint 2019.

Important
1. Avast Antivirus 18.7 is for NEW Avast Business Antivirus / Pro / Pro Plus installations only.
2. Avast Antivirus 18.7 automatic upgrades will start around 14th November.

Release notes below:

Avast Antivirus 18.7 Client Release Notes

Regards,

Your Avast Business Team

Offline Infratech Solutions

• Avast Reseller
  • Super Poster
  • Mayorista e integrador de Avast en España
    • Ciberseguridad Avast para empresas y MSPs en España.
Avast update servers are confused (see picture).

• Avast Reseller
  • Super Poster
VPN component (part of Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus only) now has its own User Interface.

That means that Avast SecureLine has his own shortcut on the desktop?

• Avast Reseller
  • Super Poster

Is the automatic upgrade still programmed for today?

Offline Lukas Mizoch

Is the automatic upgrade still programmed for today?
I am curious too.

Offline vogeln2

I cannot find a way to disable the installation of the Avast SecureLine portion from the cloud management console.  Within the Default Template under Identity it only has "Available only with Antivirus Pro Plus" with a link to the comparison chart of the Avast versions, not the ability to customize, enable/disable the SecureLine service.  Our licensing is Antivirus Pro Plus only so I know it's included but we want to disable it's functionality as we use our own corporate VPN.  This has caused one issue w/ a laptop already when trying to reach our corp network when SecureLine got enabled somehow on it.

I can't for the life of me find where I can modify this....

Offline tomsc

• Avast team
I cannot find a way to disable the installation of the Avast SecureLine portion from the cloud management console.  Within the Default Template under Identity it only has "Available only with Antivirus Pro Plus" with a link to the comparison chart of the Avast versions, not the ability to customize, enable/disable the SecureLine service.  Our licensing is Antivirus Pro Plus only so I know it's included but we want to disable it's functionality as we use our own corporate VPN.  This has caused one issue w/ a laptop already when trying to reach our corp network when SecureLine got enabled somehow on it.

I can't for the life of me find where I can modify this....

Try going into Device Settings, click the ... menu on the right of "Avast SecureLine VPN" and click to uninstall the component.