Other > Non-Avast security products

Malwarebytes Pro Vs Superantispyware pro

(1/1)

Coolmario88:
Which would be a better protection on the Internet? Malwarebytes is like $10 more than Superantispyware..

bob3160:

--- Quote from: Coolmario88 on October 30, 2018, 10:38:42 PM ---Which would be a better protection on the Internet? Malwarebytes is like $10 more than Superantispyware..

--- End quote ---
I run Malwarebytes manually about every month. It's never found anything except what they considered PUP's
Avast is really all I need. :) Just my 2 cents.

Pondus:

--- Quote from: Coolmario88 on October 30, 2018, 10:38:42 PM ---Which would be a better protection on the Internet? Malwarebytes is like $10 more than Superantispyware..

--- End quote ---
Detection rate seems to be higher for Malwarebytes ... and you can always use the FREE version (no realtime protection)

schmidthouse:
Yeh, Mbam has never disappointed me and with 2-lifetime licenses, I'll be manually scanning with the software for some time to come.
I also will at times run it 'real time' when I feel it's necessary.
I personally don't find the software uses any more resources than other software I run that does the same type of operation on my Win 10 systems. :)

mchain:
I've run both SuperAntiSpyware and Mbam at one time or another (not at the same time tho.)

IMO Mbam is better and worth the money, SuperAntiSpyware is not worth any, not even close.

Like Bob, I run Mbam when the need arises but only use free version.  Avast does it for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version