Author Topic: Whether AVAST exists in the mode  (Read 497 times)

Offline HUIYE sakula

Whether AVAST exists in the mode
« on: November 21, 2018, 04:17:42 PM »
Hello AVAST, I am very happy to meet here! I am a user from China and I really like this software.
The dialogue will be completed by MICROSOFT.
I encountered some problems during the use of AVAST (reproduce the reference video source Chinese video site "biliili" video number AV23177507).
Text description: AVAST and dangerous files are symbiotic in the test environment, and the virtual environment only has the C drive as the test disk. Run dangerous files after turning off AVAST protection. At this point AVAST keeps warning, blocking dangerous files and trying to repair the system. However, the system has been changed. At this time, there is one more B drive, which is completely a backup of the C drive (excluding dangerous files). Then windows restart (in accordance with the dangerous file design intention at this time due to the inability to enter windows), after normal access to windows. Both AVAST and dangerous files cannot be opened, and the windows system is not abnormal.
However, no relevant solutions have been found in China. Take the liberty to ask AVAST developers about this video content:
1: Is the B drive a product of AVAST emergency backup?
2: Is AVAST in emergency mode, for example, if the problem cannot be solved, the “self-explosive program” and the dangerous program will be enabled?
3: If the above is established. AVAST has encountered an unsolvable problem, but what measures does AVAST take if there is not enough disk space to back up files?

Thank you
                      ——HUIYE

您好AVAST,很高兴能在这里遇见!我是一名来自中国的使用者,非常喜欢这款软件。
我在AVAST使用过程中遇到一些问题,(复现参考视频来源中国视频网站“biliili”视频号码AV23177507)。
文字描述:AVAST和危险文件共生在测试环境下,虚拟环境只有C盘作为测试盘。关闭AVAST防护后运行危险文件。此时AVAST不断警告,阻止危险文件并尝试修复系统。但是系统已经被更改,此时多出一个B盘,完全是C盘的备份(排除危险文件所为)。然后windows重启(按照危险文件设计意图此时因该无法进入windows),正常进入windows后。AVAST和危险文件均无法打开,windows系统没有异常。
可是在中国并没有找到相关的解决资料。冒昧就这个视频内容询问AVAST开发者:
1:B盘是AVAST紧急备份的产物吗?
2:AVAST是否在紧急模式,比如在无法解决问题的情况下会启用“自爆程序”和危险程序同归于尽?
3:如果上述成立。AVAST遇到了无法解决的问题,但磁盘空间不足以备份文件的情况下,AVAST会采取什么措施?

感谢您
                      ——HUIYE