Author Topic: permanent mail alert  (Read 2728 times)

REDACTED

permanent mail alert
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:50:20 PM »
Hello,

I installed 13.11 for Mac. and now it makes permanent alerts https://prnt.sc/ll3syt I don't see this mail, I cannot delete it. only see alerts each couple minutes.
I have only one solution - disable mail scanning. Is it possible to have another?

with best regards,
Blood.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 01:03:23 PM by Blood Angel »

REDACTED

Re: permanent mail alert
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 12:56:08 PM »
the same as https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=223022.0
deleted manually from web access. but, I think, avast has to delete virus mail without any questions

Offline ondrej.kolacek

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 10:38:46 AM »
Hello,

agreed, this seems to be more and more painful for some of our users. I will add this to our backlog; while this is quite complex, if it is doable, we will try to add this feature. Thanks for posting this here; feedback is very important for us.

Kind regards,
Ondrej Kolacek
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:45:13 AM by ondrej.kolacek »

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
Hello,

agreed, this seems to be more and more painful for some of our users. I will add this to our backlog; while this is quite complex, if it is doable, we will try to add this feature. Thanks for posting this here; feedback is very important for us.

Kind regards,
Ondrej Kolacek
the problem is that avast only reports and reports and reports and nothing to do or ask what to do. and user cannot do anything in situation. only annoyed.

with best regards,
blood

Offline ondrej.kolacek

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 01:45:07 PM »
Hello,

I have changed the algorithm of removing infections from mail and added framework to prevent this issue (repeated popups) from happening. If it gets through our QA, it should be present in next release (13.12). Please if this problem re-occurs with 13.12, contact us.

Kind regards,
Ondrej Kolacek