Author Topic: No skins/appearance customizations available?  (Read 2675 times)

Offline randybowser1

No skins/appearance customizations available?
« on: June 14, 2017, 06:26:00 PM »
It looks like the plain, boring white design of SafeZone can't be changed, but maybe I'm just not finding the tools? I've used a really nice looking "lava" skin/theme on Firefox for years, and wish I could make SZ look snazzier also.

UNRELATED: I Can Not STAND the verification system used for posts here. When I click "listen to the letters," there's no sound. Right now I still haven't found an image I can read, and I've tried 20 different ones. - Not sure if this post will ever go up!

RB

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
Re: No skins/appearance customizations available?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 06:28:35 PM »
You can't customize the SafeZone browser as that will pose a security risk.

The captcha is only there the first three posts.

Offline randybowser1

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 07:45:46 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Eddie - much appreciated.

If Avast provided some simple skin choices, some colors, maybe some textures, it would just be a bit of code - coming from them it couldn't be a security risk.  I don't think so?

And that's a relief to know the captcha will go away. I think this is my 3rd post, so that's a relief. It took me a full 10 minutes to get my last message up.

Thanks again.
RB

REDACTED

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
This should definitely be possible for Avast to do as they more or less have dark mode when you use stealth mode. All they need to do is give us an option in the settings to turn on dark mode, what's so hard about that?