Author Topic: Cleanup is deleting parts os important software  (Read 2000 times)

Offline sanaekarine

Cleanup is deleting parts os important software
« on: January 25, 2019, 12:39:38 AM »
Hi! I having problem with cleanup.
Every time when I run cleanup, it`s deleting important parts os some software including Microsoft office, and afer run I can`t occur some bios error and I needed formatted my pc.
Even I formatted, the clean up delet the window`s back up. The cleanup delet including other softwares too, like as AutoCAD, CorelDraw and Sketup.
How can I block clenaup to not delet important softwares?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Cleanup is deleting parts os important software
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 01:33:54 PM »
Hi! I having problem with cleanup.
Every time when I run cleanup, it`s deleting important parts os some software including Microsoft office, and afer run I can`t occur some bios error and I needed formatted my pc.
Even I formatted, the clean up delet the window`s back up. The cleanup delet including other softwares too, like as AutoCAD, CorelDraw and Sketup.
How can I block clenaup to not delet important softwares?

Hi,

this is a very unfortunate situation and we apologize for it.
It is definitely not the intended behavior of our product.

In order to be able to help you I would like to ask you to send the log files so we can investigate where the problem is.
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe assuming that you have still Avast Cleanup installed on your computer.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.