Author Topic: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal  (Read 4691 times)

REDACTED

Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal
« on: December 07, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
Hello, 30 days ago i subscribed to try avast premium cleanup. And today i wanted to unsubscribe but i'm having trouble doing that. The thing is when i look up for my order i find it, but when i try to login in after that in order to unsubscribe it says my email does not exist. I can't even find email you sent with order number.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Cancel Cleanup Premium auto renewal
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:37:48 PM »
Hello, 30 days ago i subscribed to try avast premium cleanup. And today i wanted to unsubscribe but i'm having trouble doing that. The thing is when i look up for my order i find it, but when i try to login in after that in order to unsubscribe it says my email does not exist. I can't even find email you sent with order number.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on December 7th.

The trial period is still valid until January 6th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline pinnelly

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 11:18:11 PM »
Please can you cancel my avast premium cleanup auto subscription. I have been trying to do this today and have had no success. I am even unable to find the licence details on the my account page. The cancellation date is 19/1/2019 and the email associated with this account is pinnelly@hotmail.com

Thank you

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 12:09:56 PM »
Please can you cancel my avast premium cleanup auto subscription. I have been trying to do this today and have had no success. I am even unable to find the licence details on the my account page. The cancellation date is 19/1/2019 and the email associated with this account is pinnelly@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hi,

it seems that you were probably successful because your subscription has already been cancelled on January 11th.

The trial period is still valid until January 19th as you wrote so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline brandiw1_98

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 04:57:41 AM »
I have tried several times (unsucessfully) to cancel the auto renewal on my account. I followed directions, but the cancel button was not enabled on my account. Today, you took a payment from my bank account. I contacted support, but got the message that my email was not the one used on the account. It's brandiw1_98@yahoo.com

I want this cancelled, and my money returned. I will also be contacting my card company tomorrow to have them pull the payment back.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 09:35:47 AM »
I have tried several times (unsucessfully) to cancel the auto renewal on my account. I followed directions, but the cancel button was not enabled on my account. Today, you took a payment from my bank account. I contacted support, but got the message that my email was not the one used on the account. It's brandiw1_98@yahoo.com

I want this cancelled, and my money returned. I will also be contacting my card company tomorrow to have them pull the payment back.

Hi,

it seems that you were probably successful when you were trying to cancel the subscription because your subscription has already been cancelled earlier today.
However I can also see that you were billed as you wrote.

Please contact support using this link to get a refund: https://support.avast.com/en-eu/contact/sales_refund?c=true.
They will return your money back.

Thank you.

Offline kultur_alvaro

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 09:50:38 PM »
I subscribed to the 30-day Avast Cleanup trial.

When trying to cancel the automatic renewal of the service it has given me a mistake and it does not let me deactivate it.

My email is kultur_alvaro@hotmail.com.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 12:26:53 PM »
I subscribed to the 30-day Avast Cleanup trial.

When trying to cancel the automatic renewal of the service it has given me a mistake and it does not let me deactivate it.

My email is kultur_alvaro@hotmail.com.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on January 20th.

The trial period is still valid until February 19th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline Gabriel317

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 11:24:01 AM »
Hi, I want my trial subscription for Cleanup Premium cancelled too. I tried to do it on the website where I got an announcement that something went wrong, see no link for cancellation anymore and got no confirming email. Interestingly, I can't find an email with an ORDER ID either, so it's practically impossible to contact anyone! But looking at this forum it seems that this mess and cancellation process being made as difficult as possible is not an accident but an intended scam and I will warn all my friends NOT to engage in any business with Avast in the future. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:27:33 AM by Gabriel317 »

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2019, 01:26:35 PM »
Hi, I want my trial subscription for Cleanup Premium cancelled too. I tried to do it on the website where I got an announcement that something went wrong, see no link for cancellation anymore and got no confirming email. Interestingly, I can't find an email with an ORDER ID either, so it's practically impossible to contact anyone! But looking at this forum it seems that this mess and cancellation process being made as difficult as possible is not an accident but an intended scam and I will warn all my friends NOT to engage in any business with Avast in the future. Thank you.

Hi,

your subscription has already been cancelled on January 24th.

The trial period is still valid until February 5th so you can still enjoy our product until then.