Author Topic: Adding Avast Secure Browser Themes  (Read 8120 times)

Offline TabbyCatty

Adding Avast Secure Browser Themes
« on: January 04, 2019, 03:43:03 PM »
Is adding themes to Secure Browser possible?

Offline Quasar

Re: Adding Avast Secure Browser Themes
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 06:46:14 PM »
To whom it may concern in the tecnical staff.

Good morning (so to speak ...),
my name is Чертовски. I've an AVAST PREMIER 3 pcs 2 years + VPN + Avast CleanUp licenses, and I have found the following problem: in the Avast Secure Browser it's not possible to activate the BANK MODE. This occurred after the last automatic update of the basic program (Avast Premier) on 04/01/2019. I tried to reinstall both Avast Premier and Avast Secure Browser several times, without getting useful results: Avast Sacure Browser stubbornly refuses to activate the BANK MODE !!!
This program is becoming a real crap !!!
I hope to receive an answer to my problems as soon as possible, otherwise I will be forced, after about 20 years, to change antivirus !!!
I tell you that I am very angry  >:( >:( >:( , because it's not the first time that happens! If you are proud of being the best antivirus in the world you must also prove it !!!

That's had to you.

Чертовски Аваст!
-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:09:26 PM by Чертовски Аваст! »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 07:14:32 PM »
...I have found the following problem: in the Avast Secure Browser it's not possible to activate the BANK MODE. This occurred after the last automatic update of the basic program (Avast Premier) on 04/01/2019...
Known bug, see: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=224194.msg1488584#msg1488584
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline TabbyCatty

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 09:16:31 PM »
To whom it may concern in the tecnical staff.

Good morning (so to speak ...),
my name is Paolo. I've an AVAST PREMIER 3 pcs 2 years + VPN + Avast CleanUp licenses, and I have found the following problem: in the Avast Secure Browser it's not possible to activate the BANK MODE. This occurred after the last automatic update of the basic program (Avast Premier) on 04/01/2019. I tried to reinstall both Avast Premier and Avast Secure Browser several times, without getting useful results: Avast Sacure Browser stubbornly refuses to activate the BANK MODE !!!
This program is becoming a real crap !!!
I hope to receive an answer to my problems as soon as possible, otherwise I will be forced, after about 20 years, to change antivirus !!!
I tell you that I am very angry  >:( >:( >:( , because it's not the first time that happens! If you are proud of being the best antivirus in the world you must also prove it !!!
You can answer me privately at palojo@hotmail.com, I look forward to it!

That's had to you.

Чертовски Аваст!
-

That's very off-topic of my answer..

Offline Quasar

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 01:19:36 PM »

Esteemed TabbyCatty,
I'm sorry for invading your thread. The fact is that I am Russian living in Italy and I understand very little the English language.
I did not know where to write my post; I was misled by the title of your post and I decided to write mine here. I am still reverently apologizing.

Чертовски
-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:12:50 PM by Чертовски Аваст! »

Offline Quasar

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 01:40:16 PM »
...I have found the following problem: in the Avast Secure Browser it's not possible to activate the BANK MODE. This occurred after the last automatic update of the basic program (Avast Premier) on 04/01/2019...
Known bug, see: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=224194.msg1488584#msg1488584

Many thanks, kind Asyn, for your contribution. It helped me a lot to understand the situation.

Happy New Year from

Чертовски
-
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 04:16:24 PM by Чертовски Аваст! »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 02:03:56 PM »
You're welcome Pavel. :)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline TabbyCatty

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 05:45:53 PM »

Esteemed TabbyCatty,
I'm sorry for invading your thread. The fact is that I am Russian living in Italy and I understand very little the English language.
I did not know where to write my post; I was misled by the title of your post and I decided to write mine here. I am still reverently apologizing.

Pavel
-

I'll accept your apology.  ;)

Happy New Year.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:47:52 PM by TabbyCatty »

Offline Surendra6

• Proche
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 08:53:18 AM »
I was wondering if i could add Avast secure badge on our website. Is there's any way to do that.
Thanks,
Surendra Dhote
Founder Proche