Consumer Products > Avast Account (my.avast.com)

3rd pc does not appear in my account

(1/2) > >>

chris..:
Hello

I changed one of my computers 10 days ago, I deleted the old pc (xp) from my account and my AIS 3pcs license.
I have activated the new pc (w7) with my code, I also manage to connect to my.avast through it (manage my account in the interface), but it still doesn't appear 10 days later, there are only the 2 old ones.
Something wrong with new v19.1.2360 ?

chris..:
hello,

already one month since I activated my PC with my AIS license and my email address.
This one still doesn't appear in my.avast.com
Ideas on what's wrong with it ?

in the avast UI, the right email address and avatar appear however .

billygoat59:
Hi

I had same problem, followed FAQ but still did not work.
This was on 2 desktops and laptop computer.

For me I ended up doing a complete uninstall of  avast on all 3 computers.

I then logged into my account and clicked on add device or add first device depending if you have any other computer showing.
Then I clicked on download installer for each computer and all three show in my account. ( It is a online Installer).

It worked for me was time consuming though. At least you have only 1 computer to add. I don't know if it will work for you or not. As there has been program updates since I reinstalled.

This was on Avast Internet Security.

see attachment

Tim370:
Yes,I find they are NOt very good in replying or resolving issues

chris..:

--- Quote from: billygoat59 on January 28, 2019, 10:21:29 AM ---Hi

I had same problem, followed FAQ but still did not work.
This was on 2 desktops and laptop computer.

For me I ended up doing a complete uninstall of  avast on all 3 computers.

I then logged into my account and clicked on add device or add first device depending if you have any other computer showing.
Then I clicked on download installer for each computer and all three show in my account. ( It is a online Installer).

It worked for me was time consuming though. At least you have only 1 computer to add. I don't know if it will work for you or not. As there has been program updates since I reinstalled.

This was on Avast Internet Security.

see attachment

--- End quote ---

For another reason,I performed a complete re-installation of avast on one of the two devices still in my account.
Now there is only one left to display, the other 2 are still not.
I guess from what you're saying, if I re-install avast on the last device, all three should appear?

edit:
No need to re-install everything, just overwrite with the online Installer on my account.
A checkbox appears before installation:
"Pair with avast account: ( my email address)" ->screenshoot
The installation is quick and after restarting, the device appears in my account. :)

edit2:
if I want a 4th device with free Av on my account , I have to securise an other device -> use an other licence -> choose Avast free antivirus ->> download the installer -> run and pair with my account , so all four appear in my.avast.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version