Author Topic: I can't take a program off the Sleep list  (Read 3758 times)

Offline olegtr

I can't take a program off the Sleep list
« on: January 10, 2019, 04:01:42 PM »
Hi,

I put my Dropbox client on a sleep list (I know it was stupid of me to do), but now I can't take it off the list. When I press "Wake", nothing happens. Please help!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: I can't take a program off the Sleep list
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 09:35:45 AM »
Hi,

I put my Dropbox client on a sleep list (I know it was stupid of me to do), but now I can't take it off the list. When I press "Wake", nothing happens. Please help!

Hello,

this is very unfortunate behavior and we apologize for the troubles caused by our product.
We tested it on our machines and everything works correctly for us so we would need you assistance in order to investigate what happened on you PC.

• First please enable debug logging in Avast Cleanup product. You can do that by navigating into Menu - Settings - Troubleshooting and there enabling the checkbox "Enable debug logging".
  • Then you need to restart the computer in order to switch the engine to start logging on a debug level.
  • When you are done with that, please try to wake the Dropbox program again so the procedure is logged.
  • Finally please send us the log files. You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe. Please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you for your cooperation.