Author Topic: Avast's latest version blocks X-Trap (Gaming Security Program)  (Read 1903 times)

Offline BlackRockShooter

• ブラック★ロックシューター
  • ブラック★ロックシューター
Avast's latest version blocks X-Trap (Gaming Security Program)
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:59:49 PM »

The latest version of Avast prevents me from playing a game called "Granado Espada" and I tried to add the entire game folder to the exclusion option and X-Trap prevents me from loading the game.   So I reverted back to the 18.8.2356 (build 18.8.4084.409)

It seems that Avast is causing the issue due to the x86/aswhook.dll which is part of Avast.  So is there a way that Avast can add X-Trap to exception?

*Updated*

I just went ahead and installed the newest version again and it still kept crashing. But if I disable all Avast Shields for 10 minutes and re-able them after the game won't crash.  However it's quite annoying to disable my Anti-Virus just because the newest version of Avast is causing it.  I have never seen this happen with older versions of Avast.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:29:02 PM by BlackRockShooter »
★Avast Free Anti-Virus★ ★COMODO Firewall 11★ ★SuperAntiSpyware★ ★Spyware Blaster★ ★EMSISOFT Anti-Malware★ ★Malwarebytes Free★ ★CCleaner★
★Avast Secure Browser★ ★MS Edge★ ★Mozilla FireFox★ ★Google Chrome★ ★COMODO Dragon★ ★DisplayFusion v3.1.9★ ★RainMeter★ ★Windows 10 Pro★
★AMD Ryzen 5 1600 CPU 3.20 GHz★ ★DDR4 2400 16 GBs RAM★ ★Gigabyte AB350-Gaming 3★ ★Gigabyte AMD RX560 GPU 4GB GDDR5★ ★EVGA 500w 80+ PSU★
★AOMEI Backupper Standard★