Author Topic: Avast Passwörter Premium Upgrade - Unexpected error  (Read 2010 times)

Offline sven99

Avast Passwörter Premium Upgrade - Unexpected error
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:07:57 PM »
I want to obtain the Password leak watch and mobile login for Windows desktop version, so I tried to upgrade Avast Free Antivirus to Avast Passwords Premium. I select "Upgrade", then choose the protection period (1 year or 2 years or 3 years), then select Continue. Each time, I receive the message "We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again."

I didn't find any other way to upgrade to Password Premium. Please help.

Sven

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
Re: Avast Passwörter Premium Upgrade - Unexpected error
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:28:25 AM »
Hi sven99,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems upgrading to the premium version of Passwords from within the Antivirus application. I would suggest purchasing Passwords Premium through our website instead - https://www.avast.com/passwords#pc (please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Go Premium" button).

Once you have made the purchase, you will be emailed an activation code which you can use by opening the Avast Antivirus application > click "Menu" in the top right corner > click "My Licenses" > click "Enter a valid activation code" > enter the code. Passwords will then upgrade and you will have access to the premium features.