Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

NEW version: 18.3.6507

(1/3) > >>

Stellarman:
Hello everyone,

New version 18.3.6507 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Cleanup product?

* New feature - Software Updater: Automatically installs important updates for your programs. Go to Fix Problems to check for outdated programs right now and enable Automatic Updates.
* New feature - Automatic Maintenance: Fixes & cleans 6 critical areas of your PC. From now on, Automatic Maintenance will optimize your PC every 7 days.
* Fixed bug - Maintenance scan or System Junk scan get stucked and does not finish.
* Fixed bug - Cleanup service drains 20-30% of CPU during Windows startup.
* Fixed various other bugs & issues to make Avast Cleanup smoother to use.
How you can get the latest version?

* If you already have Avast Cleanup installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
* Or in case you don't want to wait or you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: http://tuneup.avast.tools.avcdn.net/tools/avast/tuneup/avast_cleanup_setup.exe
Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.

Asyn:
Hi, I got auto-updated today and the new version is running smooth here. :)

moralep20:
It says, well this is embarrassing. have uninstalled a few times and doesn't run. Any help?
sent the log reports.

pakobootsapo12:

--- Quote from: moralep20 on January 30, 2019, 02:54:32 PM ---It says, well this is embarrassing. have uninstalled a few times and doesn't run. Any help?

--- End quote ---
Also experiencing this and i tried to use Tulogcollecter to send them the bug hope it works and hope they resolve the issue

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: pakobootsapo12 on January 30, 2019, 07:03:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: moralep20 on January 30, 2019, 02:54:32 PM ---It says, well this is embarrassing. have uninstalled a few times and doesn't run. Any help?

--- End quote ---
Also experiencing this and i tried to use Tulogcollecter to send them the bug hope it works and hope they resolve the issue

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thank you very much for sending us the logs, however I just checked the package you sent and unfortunately it says that there is an error in .zip file.
Could you please send the logs once again, using our tulogcollector.exe tool?
It would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version