Author Topic: Cancelled Atuo-renewal, still took my money  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Cristian180

Cancelled Atuo-renewal, still took my money
« on: January 22, 2019, 02:32:19 PM »
Hello,

I have tried the free 60 day trial and when it was about to expire I cancelled my auto-renewal so I do not get billed for it. When the trial expired I got billed for the full year subscription. So now I have paid for the licence which I do not have. I have written a few emails through the support system but still no response. Could somebody help me on how to get in contact with them, since through the support system I seem to get no answer.
Thank you

Offline andrewbaggins

Re: Cancelled Atuo-renewal, still took my money
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 07:06:02 PM »
Did you try cancelling by contacting Avast on their official form?

https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/RNTY

Offline Cristian180

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 09:04:03 AM »
Yes, I completed all of their support forms but I got no response. I get an ID for my complaint and they say they will send me an email as soon as possible but so far nothing. I am looking for another way to contact them.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 09:13:31 AM »
Be patient, a refund can take up to 7 business days.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 09:32:09 AM »
Hello,

I have tried the free 60 day trial and when it was about to expire I cancelled my auto-renewal so I do not get billed for it. When the trial expired I got billed for the full year subscription. So now I have paid for the licence which I do not have. I have written a few emails through the support system but still no response. Could somebody help me on how to get in contact with them, since through the support system I seem to get no answer.
Thank you

Hi,

I just sent you an email with further information.

Thank you.