Author Topic: Avast Mobile Security PIN doesn't work, Password Reset 2x failed, PLEASE HELP  (Read 1534 times)

Offline arnoxxx

Houston we have a Problem,...

When I changed my SIM Card to get internet on a holiday trip the Mobile Security Alarm went off as expected. I didnt know the PIN so I entered a few possible ones. Now only a waiting Symbol appeares. No Problem, right? Lets reset the PIN...

Resetting the PIN inside the App did not work. When I click on the link, I get "Error: disallowed_useragent Google can't sign you in safely inside this app. You can use Google sign-in by visiting this app's website in a browser like safari or crhome." When trying to reset the pin via the Avast Account i get the error message "We are sorry, but detailed information for device XX-XXXXX is currently not available." I checked and Avast Mobile Security has permission to sign into my Google Account.

Now I am completly locked out of my Phone and I need help urgently.

Arno

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Hi, I can see you have already been in touch with our Support, so I would like to kindly ask you to wait for their response. Your problem will require some further dialogue, which is better to follow by e-mail. Thanks.