Author Topic: Is there anyway to get the pirate sounds or the old Avast alarm again?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline cheater87

I loved those and was watching a Youtube documentary that featured the old Avast red alert sound and it brought back memories of it going off in class haha. Plus the pirate one was always funny to listen to.
I have Opera, WOT, K9 Web Protection, Avast Free web shield and Behavior blocker only, Comodo Internet Security 10, and common sense. ^_^

Offline Be Secure

• Long Time Avast User(10years.....) Security Enthusiast.
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Is there anyway to get the pirate sounds or the old Avast alarm again?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »
I loved those and was watching a Youtube documentary that featured the old Avast red alert sound and it brought back memories of it going off in class haha. Plus the pirate one was always funny to listen to.
No.
PC- Windows10 EDU 64Bit,avast! free 21.1.2449,uBlock Origin,NVT_OSA,GoogleChrome(64bit),CCleaner,Unchecky,ZAM Free,Shadow Defender.
Security Enthusiast

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Is there anyway to get the pirate sounds or the old Avast alarm again?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 02:58:48 PM »
Hi, Pirate talk is still available via language settings, I didn't test/try it though.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0