Author Topic: Pending Authorization... Always Pending  (Read 2796 times)

Offline John982

Pending Authorization... Always Pending
« on: February 07, 2019, 08:36:03 AM »
All that I request is that software works as advertised!

I have a laptop with Avast Passwords -  syncing to the online vault
I get a new cell phone (and delete earlier no longer relevant synced devices)
I go to synchronize and backup on Android
Enter the account details for the online account
Goes to the "Pending Authorization" screen
On the Laptop i go to sync and backup
After some time  -  the new device appears for authorization - I tap "Allow"
The rotating icon appears indicating that processing is occurring (the new device still shows the Pending Authorization screen
On the 10th attempt
it shows the new device as added today
Passwords and credit cards now syncing  - great -  but it should take no more than 1 attempt not 60 minutes of frustration.  I am on a high speed 4G network.

As for the verification characters below  - you have got to be kidding me -  this is an absolute joke -  no human can decipher that jumble of letters -  likely a machine would have better luck.  You can likely do better than this crap.  Just a total waste of time............

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Pending Authorization... Always Pending
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 08:40:48 AM »
As for the verification characters below  - you have got to be kidding me -  this is an absolute joke -  no human can decipher that jumble of letters -  likely a machine would have better luck.  You can likely do better than this crap.  Just a total waste of time............
Captcha is only needed for your first 3 posts. (Spam protection)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0