Author Topic: Refund Processed but Not Received  (Read 1299 times)

Offline TR91

Refund Processed but Not Received
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:21:59 PM »
 I signed up for secureline VPN, did the 30 day trial, decided I didn't want it (heard too much info about how vpns don't work and just wasn't really crazy about it overall), got the charge and mere hours later requested a refund. Refund was acknowledged, then a day later, I was told that it was processed. I, however, did not receive any money back. My only question here is does processed mean that the situation should be closed and the money returned? Or does processed mean that the avast! team has started working on it?

Thanks in advance

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Refund Processed but Not Received
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 05:24:48 PM »
It could well have been processed, from the Avast end, repayment authorised and processed. But how long it might take would depend on the payment method.  e.g. if this purchase was a bank payment transaction, then it could take a few (working/banking) days to be seen/received as cleared funds.

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security