Author Topic: Avast Internet Security - 3 PC  (Read 2939 times)

Offline heislerkurt

Avast Internet Security - 3 PC
« on: February 27, 2019, 01:53:48 AM »
I subscribe to the yearly avast internet security for 3 PCs. Avast is up and running on all 3 PCs; however, my account portal says, "You don't have any devices connected to your Account yet." When I click "Add First Device," it prompts me to download and install Avast, which is of course already installed and running. Am I missing something?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast Internet Security - 3 PC
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 12:23:26 PM »
Did you buy from Avast directly or from a reseller..?
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline chris..

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
Re: Avast Internet Security - 3 PC
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 10:47:04 PM »
I subscribe to the yearly avast internet security for 3 PCs. Avast is up and running on all 3 PCs; however, my account portal says, "You don't have any devices connected to your Account yet." When I click "Add First Device," it prompts me to download and install Avast, which is of course already installed and running. Am I missing something?
Hi,
it doesn't prompt you to download and install exactly the same running version by this way , it prompts you to download and install an online (paticular) version able to pair this own device with your avast account.
Please try to overwrite your actual version with the one proposed in your account.
Look at my "edit" here