Author Topic: NEW version: 23.4.15563  (Read 1973 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 23.4.15563
« on: January 24, 2024, 04:31:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

New version 23.4.15563 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

b]What's new in Avast Cleanup product?[/b]
  • System Junk — Cleaning definitions have been updated or added for 46 programs in the System Junk feature so now you can clean more stuff than ever before. Of these 46 programs, 24 are brand new
  • Fixes — We have made some under-the-hood improvements and fixed a few bugs to keep Avast Cleanup running smoothly.

How you can get the latest version?
  • If you already have Avast Cleanup installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
  • If you don't want to wait for the automatic update you can navigate into Settings - Update Cleanup section and click on Update now button.
  • Or in case you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: https://honzik.avcdn.net/setup/avast-tu/release/avast_cleanup_online_setup.exe

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.

Offline New_Style_xd

Re: NEW version: 23.4.15563
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 06:29:09 AM »
Dear, even with this correction I cannot clean my computer completely, look at the image below:
Browser cache
Tracking cookies and other cookies
Browsing and download history

ALL the ones I mentioned above don't finish and keep spinning all the time but never clean.
What I have to do?
Are you hoping to release another update?

OS: Windows 10 PRO / Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU 2.60 GHz.
Real Time: Avast Premium Security: 24.2.6104 (compilação 24.2.8904.819) IU: 1.0.799
Moble: Avast Security: 24.3.0-1004091
VPN: Avast SecureLine VPN: 5.29.9498
On Demand: Malwarebytes: 4.6.9.314

Offline Sherri9

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 06:24:30 PM »
Hi- does Avast monitor WAF?  When I try to open a web page I get the "WAF preventing access"!  If you do or if you know how I am asking for assistance-
Thanks,
Sherri9

Hello everyone,

New version 23.4.15563 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

b]What's new in Avast Cleanup product?[/b]
  • System Junk — Cleaning definitions have been updated or added for 46 programs in the System Junk feature so now you can clean more stuff than ever before. Of these 46 programs, 24 are brand new
  • Fixes — We have made some under-the-hood improvements and fixed a few bugs to keep Avast Cleanup running smoothly.

How you can get the latest version?
  • If you already have Avast Cleanup installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
  • If you don't want to wait for the automatic update you can navigate into Settings - Update Cleanup section and click on Update now button.
  • Or in case you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: https://honzik.avcdn.net/setup/avast-tu/release/avast_cleanup_online_setup.exe

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 06:58:03 PM »
Hi- does Avast monitor WAF?  When I try to open a web page I get the "WAF preventing access"!  If you do or if you know how I am asking for assistance-
Thanks,
Sherri9

First I don't believe this question is related to this topic about the "Avast Cleanup" product, and the current new build release of that product. 

In which case it should be in its own new topic and possibly in the Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier) sub forum - https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2.0

The use of Abbreviations in the first instance can be misleading, confusing. 
I would suggest:
1. Creating your own new topic in the above sub-forum.
2. Give the information on what Avast Product and version number you are using.
3. Posting a screenshot of the warning/notification you are getting and if possible the context in which you get it (e.g. what were you doing when it happens).
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security