Author Topic: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription  (Read 185122 times)

Offline sungurbey

Re: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2020, 02:18:16 PM »
Hello! I canceled the avast clean up  service. An e-mail was sent that they returned their fee. but it has not yet reached my bank account. what should I do ?
my order number is: 75197704100

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2020, 02:23:42 PM »
Be patient, a refund can take up to 7 business days. Note, don't submit multiple tickets (FIFO).
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Leah18

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2020, 02:04:25 PM »
Hi,

I would also like to cancel my free trial of Avast cleanup premium, please could it be cancelled for me, as I have not received an order number and so am unable to do so myself.

Thank you!

License key: 2GCHFX-UPL992-5AL9T6

Offline Rado4

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2020, 04:43:09 PM »
Hello! I would like to cancel my trial Cleanup subscription please. The license is: WDDEFE-Y87962-58L9E6. Thank you in advance!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2020, 10:58:02 AM »
Hi,

I would also like to cancel my free trial of Avast cleanup premium, please could it be cancelled for me, as I have not received an order number and so am unable to do so myself.

Thank you!

License key: 2GCHFX-UPL992-5AL9T6

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

The trial period is still valid until March 17 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2020, 10:58:47 AM »
Hello! I would like to cancel my trial Cleanup subscription please. The license is: WDDEFE-Y87962-58L9E6. Thank you in advance!

Hi,

The trial period is still valid until May 9 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline Rado4

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2020, 01:11:47 AM »

Hi,

The trial period is still valid until May 9 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Hi! Got a quick question... When I open my subscriptions in the app it says that the renewal date is 8th of May. Is this normal or it is just not updated yet?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2020, 10:38:37 AM »

Hi,

Hi! Got a quick question... When I open my subscriptions in the app it says that the renewal date is 8th of May. Is this normal or it is just not updated yet?

Hi, this is quite interesting and to be honest I haven't seen it before. Based on the discussion I had with our developers it might be probably caused by a different time zones on our server and on you client.

Offline Rado4

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2020, 06:37:19 PM »

Hi,

Hi, this is quite interesting and to be honest I haven't seen it before. Based on the discussion I had with our developers it might be probably caused by a different time zones on our server and on you client.

Hi, thank you very much for your reply! It has been changed and shows 9th now but it is written that the renewal date is 9th and nothing about expiry date. On my Avast Premium I have the expiry date written. Excuse me but just haven't been in a similar situation before and am a bit confused. Hopefully it is all good and it won't be renewed on the 9th.

Thank you once again!
Have a good day and take care!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2020, 09:00:37 AM »

Hi,

Hi, thank you very much for your reply! It has been changed and shows 9th now but it is written that the renewal date is 9th and nothing about expiry date. On my Avast Premium I have the expiry date written. Excuse me but just haven't been in a similar situation before and am a bit confused. Hopefully it is all good and it won't be renewed on the 9th.

Thank you once again!
Have a good day and take care!

Ok, when it comes to the communication in the UI, I think there is a different version of it in your Avast Premium which is capable of displaying more granular information than the UI in Avast Cleanup and therefore you see a slightly different information there.
Anyway I just double checked the license you sent me: WDDEFE-Y87962-58L9E6 and the subscription for this license has been cancelled for sure so you won't be charged for this one.

Thank you and keep safe.

Offline lady19starlight

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2020, 11:49:16 AM »
Hello,

I would like to have my free trial of Avast Cleanup Premium canceled. I have not received an order number, so I can only give you my licence: 4XXXXXXXXXXXX2

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 10:49:23 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »
Hello,

I would like to have my free trial of Avast Cleanup Premium canceled. I have not received an order number, so I can only give you my licence: 4XXXXXXXXXXXX2

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Your license subscription has been cancelled.

Offline Justas7

« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2020, 12:23:28 PM »
Hello, I would like you to cancel my avast cleanup subscription. Subscription number is ExxxxxxxJ . Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 04:01:30 PM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2020, 04:02:03 PM »
Hello, I would like you to cancel my avast cleanup subscription. Subscription number is ExxxxxxxJ . Thank you.

Hi,

It has been cancelled.

Offline miled.moussa

« Reply #89 on: May 05, 2020, 04:41:32 PM »
Hello!

I would like to cancel my trial Cleanup subscription please.
The license is: FxxxxxxxxxxxJ.

Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:30:35 AM by r@vast »