Author Topic: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription  (Read 185094 times)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Cancel Avast Cleanup free trial and auto subscription
« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2020, 12:40:46 PM »
I wish to cancel my cleanup subscription my order code is xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, it has already been cancelled.

Offline charlieanderson076

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2020, 05:01:34 PM »
I wish to cancel my free trial and auto subscription for Avast Cleanup, order no. 29527334708

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

The trial period is still valid until March 11 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

hello, I have been looking around trying to figure out how to cancel my free trial.
I haven't received any emails with my order id/number
I also can't find any way to cancel other than asking someone on these forums to cancel my subscription for me
please help as I don't want to spend £20 for something I don't like

Offline bob3160

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • 64 Years of Happiness
    • bob3160 Protecting Yourself, Your Computer and, Your Identity
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2020, 05:11:34 PM »
I wish to cancel my free trial and auto subscription for Avast Cleanup, order no. 29527334708

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

The trial period is still valid until March 11 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

hello, I have been looking around trying to figure out how to cancel my free trial.
I also can't find any way to cancel other than asking someone on these forums to cancel my subscription for me
Contact Sales:  https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales/
If you don't have an order # use 00000000 then explain your problem.
Cancelling your trial,
If you used your credit card to get the trial then please check your email inbox there will be a confirmation email about the start of trial with a link to cancel it.
Free Security Seminar: https://bit.ly/bobg2023  -  Important: http://www.organdonor.gov/ -- My Web Site: http://bob3160.strikingly.com/ - Win 11 Pro v22H2 64bit, 16 Gig Ram, 1TB SSD, Avast Free 23.5.6066, How to Successfully Install Avast http://goo.gl/VLXdeRepair & Clean Install https://goo.gl/t7aJGq -- My Online Activity https://bit.ly/BobGInternet

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2020, 08:54:02 AM »

Hi,

You must have used a different address than the one you used for subscribing (no subscription under the registered email address). Please PM me the activation code.

Offline dragonlee2105

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2020, 07:48:30 AM »
I wish to cancel my free trial and auto subscription for Avast Cleanup, order no. 48298767408

Offline Arruda2

« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2020, 07:32:28 AM »
Someone please help, I want to cancel my renewal subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium but I have several problems:

1. I cannot find any such email containing an Order ID in my email. There is no way I did this through a different email address, its simply not possible.

2. This current email address isn't showing Cleanup Premium in  my subscriptions. Again, I don't exactly remember why this is, but im certain it's related to #1

3. Therefore, it appears I cannot contact Customer Support since neither the Order ID or the subscription reflecting on my account is available to me.

However, I do have the subscription key, so I believe this may help. If someone can help me out with this and cancel my subscription it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

EDIT: I have discovered that my paypal is linked to an old email account, so ive taken the actions necessary to cancel now that i have discovered this. All good
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:44:35 AM by Arruda2 »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2020, 08:32:37 AM »
I wish to cancel my free trial and auto subscription for Avast Cleanup, order no. 48298767408

Hi,

It has already been cancelled.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2020, 08:40:59 AM »
Someone please help, I want to cancel my renewal subscription to Avast Cleanup Premium but I have several problems:

1. I cannot find any such email containing an Order ID in my email. There is no way I did this through a different email address, its simply not possible.

2. This current email address isn't showing Cleanup Premium in  my subscriptions. Again, I don't exactly remember why this is, but im certain it's related to #1

3. Therefore, it appears I cannot contact Customer Support since neither the Order ID or the subscription reflecting on my account is available to me.

However, I do have the subscription key, so I believe this may help. If someone can help me out with this and cancel my subscription it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

EDIT: I have discovered that my paypal is linked to an old email account, so ive taken the actions necessary to cancel now that i have discovered this. All good

Thank you for the update.

Offline Joshua282

« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2020, 01:15:55 AM »
Hello,

I want to cancel my free trial of Avast Cleanup but I cannot find an email with my order number. Also, I can see the subscription in my Avast Security settings but I can find no way to cancel it.

Thanks!
J

Offline Seritho

« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2020, 07:54:11 AM »
Like apparently many others, I would like to cancel my Free 60 Day Trial.  My Subscription number is xxxxxxxxxxx.  And I wish to share my opinion that not creating a cancel button that is conveniently located where the Subscription Number is currently occupying, is a serious design flaw and a contributor to why I am canceling the service as it feels like a means of allowing one to freely cancel rather than requesting permission.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:46:17 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2020, 10:33:55 AM »
Hello,

I want to cancel my free trial of Avast Cleanup but I cannot find an email with my order number. Also, I can see the subscription in my Avast Security settings but I can find no way to cancel it.

Thanks!
J

Hi, you used a different email address jdxxxxx@gmail.com than the one you used for this forum.
Nevertheless, your auto-renewal subscription has been cancelled.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2020, 10:52:30 AM »
Like apparently many others, I would like to cancel my Free 60 Day Trial.  My Subscription number is xxxxxxxxxxx.  And I wish to share my opinion that not creating a cancel button that is conveniently located where the Subscription Number is currently occupying, is a serious design flaw and a contributor to why I am canceling the service as it feels like a means of allowing one to freely cancel rather than requesting permission.

Hi, Thank you for your feedback.
You should have received a confirmation email as mentioned here:
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=212576.msg1439030#msg1439030

Nevertheless, your auto-renewal subscription has been cancelled.

Offline R. Michael

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2020, 09:45:19 AM »
Please cancel my auto renewal.  I never received a confirmation email.  My subscription number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. 

Thank you
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:38:21 AM by r@vast »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2020, 10:45:26 AM »
Please cancel my auto renewal.  I never received a confirmation email.  My subscription number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. 

Thank you

Hi,

The name and email address associated with this subscription number are totally different from what you have registered with here on this forum.
The initials associated with this subscription is A.F. and the email address:cuxxxbxxxxdee@aol.com
Kindly PM me either the name or email address associated with this subscription.

Offline Guillaume75

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2020, 11:41:58 AM »
Hi,
I want to cancel my free trial of Avast Cleanup buti can't find how to do it. It does not appear in my account and i don't have any order number to fill the online request, only a number of subscription:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Can you please tell me what to do ? Am i in the right place to ask for this ?
Thank you
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:05:47 PM by r@vast »