Consumer Products > Avast Account (my.avast.com)

Changes to device section

(1/15) > >>

budac2:
Hello Avasters!

We’re sorry to say we no longer support Windows and Mac devices in the “devices” section in my.avast.com accounts. Licenses and Anti Theft should still work fine, but we’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Let us know if you have any questions,
The Avast Team

Roddy3109:
Not Good.

So if AVAST can't "reflect" your PC devices on your account page, then you have to wonder does their software actually do what it claims.

I just renewed "Premier" for an additional year.  Kinda wished I had not as I have noticed other issues.

Most likely will not renew again.

chris...:
It was very useful for avast used on several devices and for global supervision, even if it had become very random in timing for months.
The fact of being able to manage the number of devices for a paid product also. How will we delete and replace a device with an unavailable hard disk drive (crash or theft )?
Threat statistics on the various devices will also be missing, even if these statistics had already been summarized to a minimum a few years ago.
Even if this was not the main usefulness of the account, I also appreciated the system information, last IP used  and update information for all devices
In short, bad news for me even if I understand that few users use their avast account, few even know that it exists.
I wonder what precipitated avast unilaterally towards the abandonment of this feature,..., strange :-\
 :'( :'( :'(

avastmonitor:
Can you explain why the devices for windows and mac are not supported anymore in the device section??

Avast Free User

Tonanet:
I Will miss It too. It was very usefull for checking malware detections in various devices.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version