Author Topic: Upgrade Subscription  (Read 2481 times)

Offline rgibsin

Upgrade Subscription
« on: March 08, 2019, 11:33:35 PM »
I originally purchased the Pro version of Avast, and then upgraded to the Ultimate Multi.
I have a valid license let, which I used to get the VPN and Cleaner Pro activated, but my online account of Avast's site shows just the Pro version, not the upgraded one I've gone to.
Is it because it takes a while for it to change over?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Upgrade Subscription
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 05:56:35 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Renewals/Refunds)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:34:05 PM »
Hi rgibsin,

I'm afraid that the my.avast.com website won't recognize your Ultimate Multi subscription in this way. As the Ultimate Multi subscription is a bundle package that includes the Avast Mobile Security Pro version, the website only identifies that you have the Mobile Security app installed, and does not recognize that it is your Ultimate Multi subscription that is giving you access to the Pro version.

Your Ultimate Multi subscription is valid, and it is not necessary for it to show on the my.avast.com website for you to run any of your Avast applications at their full capabilities.

Offline firemanjerry

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 05:30:45 PM »
I too upgraded from Pro to Ultimate Multi on my Android phone to take advantage of the multi-platform protection and features Avast provides. Only problem, my Android Avast VPN keeps quiting and wont restart until I either kill the app and restart or reboot the phone, then I have VPN for about an hour and the same thing occurs, Contacted support who said they couldn't find my purchase proof or subscription info, all I got when I upgraded through android app and paid through Google Play was an activation code which I copied and saved fortunately for me since I cant find it anywhere in either my PC or Android apps. Thus I was not provided support for the VPN problems I am having, this is a problem, if you are going to offer this package it should show up cross platform Avast accounts-wise so adequate support and information is available to the subscriber as well as support personnel. If I can't get this resolved, I am going to have to switch to another Security package which I really don't want to do as Avast is a robust and feature packed security solution. Please advise what I can do to get the support I need for my problem.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 02:25:43 PM »
@firemanjerry,

Please PM me your order id and I will look into it.