Author Topic: Cancel Premium Cleanup  (Read 5797 times)

Offline decaturswag

Cancel Premium Cleanup
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:42:43 PM »
Unsubscribed from Trial cleanup. still have license and no confirmation the worthless cleanup wont be charged. Still shows up in my account also, says its expiring. How do I get rid of this monster?
Thanks

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Cancel Premium Cleanup
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 03:08:55 PM »
Unsubscribed from Trial cleanup. still have license and no confirmation the worthless cleanup wont be charged. Still shows up in my account also, says its expiring. How do I get rid of this monster?
Thanks

Hi,

I just checked the state of your license and it says that the auto billing has been suspended yesterday so you don't need to worry about charging your credit card.

Regards.

Offline KiwiFlipper

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 03:50:30 PM »
Thanks

I appreciate that you have (evidently) been successful in cancelling your Avast Premium Cleanup subscription, but I need to ask how you did it?  I cannot seem to locate any emails indicating that my trial order was placed (nearly 2 months ago) although I do see the subscription listed in my account.  When I choose to submit a cancellation request it will not allow me to send it without an order number.  There are no phone numbers listed anywhere (that I can see).  What do you suggest?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 04:08:55 PM »
Thanks

I appreciate that you have (evidently) been successful in cancelling your Avast Premium Cleanup subscription, but I need to ask how you did it?  I cannot seem to locate any emails indicating that my trial order was placed (nearly 2 months ago) although I do see the subscription listed in my account.  When I choose to submit a cancellation request it will not allow me to send it without an order number.  There are no phone numbers listed anywhere (that I can see).  What do you suggest?

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription in our system so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

The trial period is still valid until March 20 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline Michael1653

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 05:02:27 AM »
I can't find anywhere on my accounts page to cancel my Avast cleanup premium. The trial is almost over, and the money is not in my account. Please somebody direct me to the correct page, so I can cancel it before my account gets charged...

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 09:57:53 AM »
I can't find anywhere on my accounts page to cancel my Avast cleanup premium. The trial is almost over, and the money is not in my account. Please somebody direct me to the correct page, so I can cancel it before my account gets charged...

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription in our system so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

The trial period is still valid until March 20 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Offline Abby12

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »
I am having a similar issue. I cannot find an email that was ever sent to me. I checked both accounts I have and was forced to create a new one for Avast. Using abbyelk98@gmail.com, even tho I am not sure that's what was originally used when I signed up for the 60 day trial of clean up. I cannot find an order ID but I do have the licensing number. It says I have 16 days left, but can you please cancel and assure me that this will not be charged to my card. The licensing number is JK86RU-2VY9EJ-4448XN. Thank you.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 09:38:09 AM »
I am having a similar issue. I cannot find an email that was ever sent to me. I checked both accounts I have and was forced to create a new one for Avast. Using abbyelk98@gmail.com, even tho I am not sure that's what was originally used when I signed up for the 60 day trial of clean up. I cannot find an order ID but I do have the licensing number. It says I have 16 days left, but can you please cancel and assure me that this will not be charged to my card. The licensing number is JK86RU-2VY9EJ-4448XN. Thank you.

Hi,

The trial period is still valid until April 1 so you can still enjoy our product until then.

If you would be interested in what email address you have used, please send me a PM and I will send you the email which you have registered in our system.