Author Topic: Unable to Open Adobe Reader and Dropbox after renewing Cleanup license  (Read 1504 times)

Offline vunc

Hi,

Can anyone please help in this issue. I can't open Adobe Reader and Dropbox after renewing my Cleanup license. Please help, i need the solution urgently. I have wake up the programs instead.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Hi,

Can anyone please help in this issue. I can't open Adobe Reader and Dropbox after renewing my Cleanup license. Please help, i need the solution urgently. I have wake up the programs instead.

Hi,

If I understand your problem correctly your Adobe Reader and Dropbox are not woken up automatically and you have to wake them up manually in order to be able to use them.
Did I describe the situation correctly?

We would still need logs from you machine to be able to investigate the issue further.
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe assuming that you have still Avast Cleanup installed on your computer.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.