Author Topic: CAN NOT CONNECT FROM TURKEY  (Read 24133 times)

Offline Tuna2

CAN NOT CONNECT FROM TURKEY
« on: March 27, 2019, 06:23:13 PM »
IS THERE ANY PUBLIC REPORT ABOUT THAT? WE CAN NOT CONNECT

Offline faysalselimoglu

Re: CAN NOT CONNECT FROM TURKEY
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:46:02 AM »
that is true if they dont update the vpn for turkey ı want my money back

Offline ABdfdgdr

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 08:59:28 PM »
No report no respond no care. They always lead you to support.avast.com and yes i call it (it was saying free service) cost me 100 liras. Also they told me the problem may be internet cookies and unwanted programs(i am sure it is not the problem). So they wanted 80$ to do it. I refuse and they offered 45+- $ to do it. I told them i am not gonna pay for them to cleaning cookies or unwanted programs that i can easly handle. So dont call them they don't care even i am sure they dont read this topics or even they read they have no solution. Only they know how to scamming people and giving nothing back to costumers. Yes it is a scam. Avast stop scamming people. Who deleted the topic i replied? It is all you can do admins of forum than giving people a solution? Shame on you... Normally i am kind person but you don't deserve it. All people in Turkey, cancel your accounts and ask a refund.

ps: Verification: Type the letters shown in the picture
      Listen to the letters / Request another image
      We cant read it. I always have to request new images. You think all people are professor of symbolism? Or you want to get rid off from people keep sending messages?

No regards Avast ... 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:02:02 PM by ABdfdgdr »

Offline solo-gtrst

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 07:17:08 PM »
AVAST VPN Doesn't WORK ... but other VPNs working.. (kaspersky hotspoit avg vb. ..)  WHY other VPN 's working  but AVAST doesnt WORK ( avast mobile and windows) ..WHT S problem  ?

Offline muratturankok

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 06:43:46 PM »
CAN NOT CONNECT FROM TURKEY >:( >:(