Author Topic: I payed for 1 year to get my 3d party ads removed but the option is not availabl  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Fredrik32

This is such bullshit. I have had this 3d party pop-up ads for 2 days and Avast should solve the problem but after updating that option isn't even available. I want my money back

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Hi, if you are referring to a problem in a web browser, than it is not a bug - the Web Shield can only inform you there is some threat and suggests you should leave the page.
However, if you are talking about an inability to remove a virus, although it has been detected, it is an issue we would really like to investigate. I'd like to point you to an FAQ article (https://goo.gl/UyCr7U) which explains how to install screen capture app, record your attempt to remove the virus and share the video with us. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Offline Fredrik32

No it's not the web browser. I get an ad strip on the bottom of my screen and it opens a web browser that goes to an address with multiple pop-ups and ask me to enable my location

Offline Tereza V.

• Advanced Poster
Then we need to see it - please follow the instructions above, thanks.