Author Topic: Firewall Network Profile Problems  (Read 3141 times)

Offline AngryAvast

Firewall Network Profile Problems
« on: April 05, 2019, 04:12:44 PM »
First, in my firewall profiles, it lists every network I've ever connected to and obviously ones that don't exist and that I'll never connect to again. How can I delete these profiles?  And yes, I've completely uninstalled, ran registry cleaners and searched for everything Avast to delete afterward and they still show up on a re-install.  I would like to know how to delete them from the program, or the specific location of the profiles in Windows.

Second, I have two wireless networks in my facility. One is the standard secured network we all connect to for work and another is nearby me physically, but unsecured and only used for guests. In Windows I connect to our secured network, but Avast says it's connected to the second unsecured network. I've even unplugged this router so only our secure network shows up, and Avast STILL says that it connects to the no longer existing network. Can anyone help?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 04:47:18 PM by AngryAvast »

Offline AngryAvast

Re: Firewall Network Profile Problems
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 06:02:44 PM »
Thank you, but no. I'm talking about the profiles in the Avast program. I've cleared Windows so it only has two in it right now. Avast still has over 30 profiles saved.

Offline Alikhan

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Windows 10 Home 64-bit • Avast Free (latest stable version) •  Malwarebytes 4 Premium (On-Demand) • Windows Firewall Control • Google Chrome • LastPass • CCleaner • O&O ShutUp10 •