Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

NEW version: 19.1.7085

(1/4) > >>

Stellarman:
Hello everyone,

New version 19.1.7085 of Avast Cleanup product has just been released!

What's new in Avast Cleanup product?

* New feature - Disk Doctor: performs a thorough analysis of your drives and their file systems. If any errors are found during analysis, they can be repaired automatically. This is how you guard against data loss.
* End of support of Windows XP/Vista: This is the last version which is supported on Windows XP/Vista. Future updates will be released only to Windows 7 and higher.
* Fixed various other bugs & issues to make Avast Cleanup smoother to use.
How you can get the latest version?

* If you already have Avast Cleanup installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
* Or in case you don't want to wait or you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: http://tuneup.avast.tools.avcdn.net/tools/avast/tuneup/avast_cleanup_setup.exe
Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast Cleanup team.

lparker780:
I received an email from Avast this morning saying i had a free upgrade to the new Avast Clean-Up Premium but i don't know hoow to activate it. My laptop keeps saying that my previous subscription has run out -I had a free trial a while ago.

Pako7:
Iv been stuck here after the new update .please help

Pako7:
Fixed ...!!

Comment No 2 has been fixed Thanks Avast Team

Asyn:
Suggestion: As the ACP settings are rather complex, how about adding an export/import feature (like in AV)..!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version